top of page

Grupo de Suporte

Público·259 membros

"Watch* PRISCILLA* Full 4K (New) Movie-2023 [FREE.]

When minor Priscilla Beaulieu meets Elvis Presley, the man who is already a meteoric stone-and-roll superstar becomes someone the complete rapid in private moments: a thrilling obliterate, an ally in loneliness, a vulnerable best friend.

When juvenile Priscilla Beaulieu meets Elvis Presley at a party, the man who is already a meteoric stone-and-roll superstar becomes someone definitely sudden in private moments: a thrilling eradicate, an ally in loneliness, a vulnerable best friend. Through Priscilla’s eyes, Sofia Coppola tells the unseen side of a enjoyable American myth in Elvis and Priscilla’s long courtship and turbulent marriage, from a German army base to his purpose-world burning at Graceland, in this very felt and ravishingly detailed portrait of exaltation, fantasy, and fame

➤ ➤| WATCH ONLINE NOW ➤ ➤| https://cutt.ly/hwRe75X1

Sofia Coppola’s new film, Priscilla, is a delicate and intimate look at the life of Priscilla Presley, one of the most iconic figures in pop culture history. The film, which is based on Priscilla’s 1985 memoir, Elvis and Me, stars Cailee Spaeny as Priscilla and Jacob Elordi as Elvis.

The film begins with Priscilla, a 14-year-old girl living in Germany with her military father, meeting Elvis, who is stationed there on military duty. Elvis, who is already a meteoric rise to fame, is drawn to Priscilla’s innocence and her ability to see him beyond his celebrity persona. The two quickly form a close bond, and their relationship soon becomes romantic. However, their relationship is not without its challenges. Priscilla is young and naive, and Elvis is a complex and enigmatic figure. He is also a superstar, and his life is constantly in the spotlight. Priscilla struggles to find her place in Elvis’ world, and she often feels isolated and alone.Despite these challenges, Priscilla and Elvis’ love for each other remains strong. They marry in 1967, and have one daughter together, Lisa Marie Presley. However, their marriage begins to fall apart in the early 1970s, and they divorce in 1973. Coppola’s film does not shy away from the darker aspects of Priscilla’s relationship with Elvis. It explores the power dynamics at play between them, and the challenges that Priscilla faced as a young woman in the spotlight. It also shows how Elvis’ struggles with addiction and mental health issues affected their relationship.However, the film is ultimately a story of love and resilience. It is a portrait of a woman who found herself in a complex and challenging situation, but who ultimately found the strength to persevere.Spaeny’s performance as Priscilla is both nuanced and heartbreaking. She captures Priscilla’s innocence, her vulnerability, and her strength with great sensitivity. Elordi is also excellent as Elvis, bringing a depth and complexity to the role that is rarely seen in portrayals of the King of Rock and Roll. Coppola’s Priscilla is a must-see for fans of both Elvis and Priscilla Presley. It is a beautifully crafted film that offers a unique and intimate look at one of the most iconic relationships in pop culture history. About Priscilla Flim: Priscilla is a 2023 American biographical performing arts film written, directed, and produced by Sofia Coppola, based very about the 1985 memoir Elvis and Me by Priscilla Presley (who serves as an government producer) and Sandra Harmon. It follows the simulation of Presley (played by Cailee Spaeny) and her membership behind Elvis Presley (Jacob Elordi). Priscilla premiered at the 80th Venice International Film Festival just about September 4, 2023. It was released in the United States by A24 in limited theaters upon October 27, 2023, past expanding broad upon November Full Cast: When teenager Priscilla Beaulieu meets Elvis Presley at a party, the man who’s already a meteoric rock ’n’ roll superstar becomes someone entirely unexpected in private moments: a thrilling crush, an ally in loneliness, and a gentle best friend.

• Cailee Spaeny as Priscilla Presley (née Beaulieu)

• Jacob Elordi as Elvis Presley

• Dagmara Domińczyk as Ann Beaulieu, Priscilla’s mother

• Raine Monroe Boland and Emily Mitchell as Lisa Marie Presley, at three and five years old

• Rodrigo Fernandez-Stoll as Alan “Hog Ears”

• Luke Humphrey as Terry West

• Lynne Griffin as Grandma “Dodger”

• Dan Beirne as Joe Esposito

• Olivia Barrett as Alberta the cook

• Dan Abramovici as Jerry Schilling

• R Austin Ball as Larry Geller

• Evan Annisette as Mike Stone

Production- Development and casting: When asked what made Cailee Spaeny the right choice to play Priscilla, Coppola stated, “The character goes from the age of 15 to 27 over the course of the film, so she had to be able to act and age across a big span of time. It was really important for me to have the same actress playing Priscilla at those different stages of her life, and I think Cailee can pull it off. She’s such a strong actress, and she also looks very young.Of Jacob Elordi’s casting as Elvis, Coppola stated, “I thought nobody was gonna look quite like Elvis, but Jacob has that same type of magnetism. He’s so charismatic, and girls go crazy around him, so I knew he could pull off playing this type of romantic icon. But we’re talking before we’ve even started filming, so I can’t get too deep into it. Coppola revealed in an interview that Priscilla Presley is an executive producer of Priscilla. Priscilla does not have Elvis Presley’s music on its soundtrack. Coppola’s husband, Thomas Mars, and his band, Phoenix, were music supervisors on the movie and Sons of Raphael wrote music for the film. Release: Priscilla premiered at the 80th Venice International Film Festival on September 4, 2023.It screened as the Centerpiece Selection of the 2023 New York Film Festival on October 6and had its Canadian premiere as a special presentation at the 42nd Vancouver International Film Festival on October 7.The film was distributed in the United States by A24, and in Italy by Vision Distribution. Originally to be distributed by Stage 6 Films and Sony Pictures Releasing International outside the United States and Italy, Mubi later acquired these rights, with its company The Match Factory handling international sales and Mubi itself distributing in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, the Benelux, Turkey and Latin America.

Review From Web:

Another of Coppola’s many films roughly women inhabiting a world intent concerning using and alienating them rather than empathizing behind them, Priscilla is easily the filmmaker’s best function to date. November 2, 2023 | Rating: 4/4 | Full Review

Alex Guslandi: This movie was visually serious, cinematic, and attractive-lly cute and riveting off of an impeccable brown dark eyed astonish that veered off into the mitigation setting of the length of times and thought and the notion of dreary ness and dozing off. I loved the style and Sofia as a director I was harshly the hinge of absorbing all of her works, scenes, colors, and skits prematurely they were the highest but oldest def silhouettes and instagram filter camera perform and imagery. It was bearing in mind a love impression, and the not going regarding too much except the pristine headspace and connection to these two divas and the scenery just did its own doing capturing their appearances. I loved the music and the dispensation times was ample even it being, wondering gone the film would finish at least three humps into the movie. I when later a movie contorts your point of view or gives your emotions a fleeting feeling and composes you to see or setting some habit along related to the movie. I character gone Sofia was supple to realize that consequently adroitly and brought upon a Grease movie upon its own sort of vibe and her own braggadocios, never ending ever lasting vibe or persona. I was settle upon this movie and tall fresh it as my current favorite film ever due to the high occupancy, visuals, and coolness of the colors aspect, and how it made me setting. Grade A+ GARY MICHAEL: Priscilla was entertaining over permission gave on her past was like from Elvis prestley portrayed on as a minor climax of Germany to of a wife heartache from fighting over had a daughter with him he was on the road after isolated he was into other woman as hardship of under management showing her rampage over violence .as rocky relationship as his addictions in ending lefted him over behavior control when she couldn.t work after was rated r over beyond his music career on behind close doors . Rating 5/5

Priscilla Ann Beaulieu became famous taking into consideration than she married the king of stone and roll, Elvis Presley, in 1967. In the decades at the forefront their divorce and his death, she made a proclaim for herself as a businesswoman and a star in her own right.

➤ ➤| WATCH ONLINE NOW ➤ ➤| https://cutt.ly/hwRe75X1

Informações

Bem-vindo ao grupo! Você pode se conectar com outros membros...

membros

bottom of page